PayPal Offers, PayPal Wallet Offers, How To Get Offers On Paypal
Paypal Is Now Offering Flat 2$ Discount On Minimum 5$ Transaction At PayPal. This Offer Valid For Specific Users. Simply click “Save Offer”, then log in to your PayPal account and the offer will appear in your account. This is a limited offer, first come first served, and one-time use only. Read And Follow Below Mention Steps To Avail This PayPal Offer.
Get 2$ Discount On 5$ Transaction At PayPal [Specific Users]
1. This offer entitles eligible PayPal account holders to receive a discount of US$2 on an eligible purchase with PayPal for minimum transaction of $5.
2. Expiry date of the voucher will be shown in your PayPal wallet after you save it.
3. This is an offer with limited quantities available only to selected India PayPal account holders on a first come first serve basis.
4. The offer cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or other discounts/products/services.
5. Each eligible PayPal account holder may only redeem the offer once during the Offer Period.
6. In order to redeem the offer, payment must be made via PayPal during checkout.
7. Offer is only applicable on eligible merchants that accept payment in same currency as discount offered.
8. Notwithstanding anything herein, PayPal and its affiliates shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in the offer, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any offer by any person.
9. PayPal shall, at its sole discretion, determine the PayPal account holders who are eligible to redeem this offer.
10. PayPal reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any person from redeeming the offer.
11. PayPal reserves the rights to withdraw the offer and/or amend any part of the offer or the Terms and Conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
12. PayPal’s decision on all matters relating to the offer and these Terms and Conditions will be final and binding.
13. By redeeming the offer, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.